Team up with your care team!
Health care today is all about teamwork. At Arthritis Center of Nebraska, our doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistant, nurses, lab and staff all play key positions on your health care team. But the most important team member is you!
Teams work best when everyone knows what play is coming up next. Our FREE Patient Portal and Healow app can be your playbook, strengthening your relationship with your care team during appointments and all times in between. With these digital resources, you can:
- Access your personal health record including vital statistics and lab results
- Ask your team questions and get responses
- Review your visit summary
- Keep the conversation going between visits
What are the Patient Portal and Healow app?
Our Patient Portal and the Healow app both put your health care information in your hands whenever you need it and help you communicate with your care team when it works for you. Both the Patient Portal and Healow are:
- Free to use
- Secure and encrypted
- Convenient and easy
The two services work together — just like you and your care team. With login information you receive from our office, you can sign into the Patient Portal through our website, and you can use Healow directly from your smartphone or tablet.
What can you do with the Patient Portal and Healow?
Both services have features you can use before and after an appointment, as well as some you can use anytime to manage your own health and keep in touch with your team.
Before your next visit, you can:
- Request to schedule an appointment
- Receive appointment reminders
- Make notes about things to discuss with your care team
- Complete medical history forms
After an appointment, you can:
- Check your vital stats
- Review a summary of your visit
- Get your lab, x-ray or bone mineral density results
Because the goal is to work as a team, constantly moving forward on your health care journey, the Patient Portal and Healow have a number of features you can use anytime. You can:
- Check out the vast data in your personal health record
- Ask your care team questions and get answers
- Request a medication refill when you’re running low
- Receive health alerts from your care team
Which one is right for you?
The important thing to remember is that the Patient Portal and the Healow app work together to keep you connected with your care team and put you in control of your own health care.
With the Patient Portal through Arthritis Center’s website, you can:
- Securely log in with your user name and password
- Access information on any device with an internet connection
- Get a detailed view of your health situation
With the Healow app, you can:
- Access from your phone or tablet with a four-digit PIN
- Get information on the go on a smaller screen
- Still get all the most common features