Should I See a Rheumatologist For My Joint Pain?

If you have pain in your joints or bones that is affecting your quality of life, and your primary care provider has been unable to figure out what is causing that pain, it may be time to make an appointment with a rheumatologist.

William Saalfeld, DNP, APRN-NP discusses the field of rheumatology and how it can help you if you suffer from pain or movement limitations of the joints, muscles or tendons.

About the Author

William Saalfeld joined Arthritis Center of Nebraska in 2017, working with Dr. Melvin Churchill. Mr. Saalfeld earned his Bachelor of Arts in psychology in 2004 and... Read more.