Samone Wulf, PA-C
- Bachelor of Science in psychology from University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Master of Science in medical anatomy from University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies from University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Physician Assistant alongside Dr. Rick Chatwell at Arthritis Center of Nebraska
- Previous experience as certified nursing assistant
Samone Wulf began working in healthcare at age 16 as a certified nursing assistant and worked as a CNA in oncology, rehabilitation and assisted living settings. She completed a four-week rotation at Arthritis Center of Nebraska during her physician assistant studies.
Born and raised in Lincoln, Samone enjoys playing board games with friends; taking her Great Pyrenees, Winston, for walks; reading; and traveling. Her husband, Nathan, is a mechanical engineer.
Samone is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and is licensed in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and Basic Life Support. She received her Bachelor of Science in psychology from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 2015, her Master of Science in medical anatomy from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha 2016 and her Master of Physician Assistant Studies from UNMC in 2019. She has also completed the Advanced Rheumatology course sponsored by the American College of Rheumatology for advanced practice providers.